Panorama DLP question

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama DLP question

L1 Bithead

Hello, 

I have tried to enable Enterprise DLP feature on Panorama on-prem. I have installed the DLP plugin on Panorama and firewalls. The firewalls have DLP license activated. 

But when I try to create a security policy with DLP Data filtering profile, I get this error during firewall commit:

• Error: Failed to parse security policy
  • (Module: device)
  • client device phase 1 failure
  • Commit failed

I cannot figure out what I have setup incorrectly..

Does anybody have experience with this ?

thank you

Rudolf

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @RudolfTorvenyi1

could you go to CLI of the Firewall, then check logs from below files around the time of commit error?

less mp-log ms.log
less mp-log devsrv.log

Logs from these files should give more details about the error compared to what you are getting in GUI.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!