Log Type “ZTNA Agent” and “ZTNA Agent Manager” Specifications

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Type “ZTNA Agent” and “ZTNA Agent Manager” Specifications

L0 Member
Hi all,

I am looking for documentation regarding the specifications for the Log Type “ZTNA Agent” and “ZTNA Agent Manager” for the Strata Logging Service.
I have searched the documentation but could not find it.
Here is a page that might be close:

Does anyone know the location or content of the document?
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L0 Member

@r-nakamura  wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for documentation regarding the specifications for the Log Type “ZTNA Agent” and “ZTNA Agent Manager” for the Strata Logging Service.

Hello,

You're right, the provided link doesn't directly address ZTNA Agent and ZTNA Agent Manager log specifications. While the official documentation might not have a dedicated section, here are some approaches to find the relevant information:

Search Within the Existing Documentation:

Try searching the Palo Alto Networks documentation for keywords like "ZTNA Agent logs," "ZTNA Agent Manager logs," or "ZTNA integration."
Look for sections related to network logs or authentication logs, as ZTNA functionality might fall under these categories.

Contact Palo Alto Networks Support:

If the documentation search proves fruitless, consider contacting Palo Alto Networks support directly. They may have more specific information about ZTNA Agent and ZTNA Agent Manager logs or be able to point you towards relevant internal resources.

Explore Community Forums:

Search online forums frequented by Palo Alto Networks users and administrators. You might find discussions or posts related to ZTNA logging experiences.

Analyze Existing Logs:

If you already have access to ZTNA Agent or ZTNA Agent Manager logs, try analyzing them. Look for patterns in the log messages and identify any recurring fields or data points. This can give you some insights into the log structure and potential information captured.

I hope the solution may help you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

@r-nakamura  wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

You're right, the provided link doesn't directly address ZTNA Agent and ZTNA Agent Manager log specifications. While the official documentation might not have a dedicated section, here are some approaches to find the relevant information:

Search Within the Existing Documentation:

Try searching the Palo Alto Networks documentation for keywords like "ZTNA Agent logs," "ZTNA Agent Manager logs," or "ZTNA integration."
Look for sections related to network logs or authentication logs, as ZTNA functionality might fall under these categories.

Contact Palo Alto Networks Support:

If the documentation search proves fruitless, consider contacting Palo Alto Networks support directly. They may have more specific information about ZTNA Agent and ZTNA Agent Manager logs or be able to point you towards relevant internal resources.

Explore Community Forums:

Search online forums frequented by Palo Alto Networks users and administrators. You might find discussions or posts related to ZTNA logging experiences.

Analyze Existing Logs:

If you already have access to ZTNA Agent or ZTNA Agent Manager logs, try analyzing them. Look for patterns in the log messages and identify any recurring fields or data points. This can give you some insights into the log structure and potential information captured.

I hope the solution may help you. 

Thinks cassiebratt.

I'll look into it some more.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 62 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!