cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

SSO not working properly

L1 Bithead

I have just setup SSO in our new eng panorama. When I tested it initially it gave me the error message "Error Displaying SAML error response page". I reached out to our team and it was noticed that the new saml app had fewer claims and attributes than the already existing saml app for our prod panorama. So we modified the settings of the new saml to match the claims of the already existing one an the behavior changed. Now it times out when trying to login via SSO. When I go through the logs, I noticed that the authentication was a success which is strange because the sign on didn't actually go through. Our dev panorama which has been broken for a while has an absolute identical behavior.

Who Me Too'd this topic