Cortex XDR Pro GB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cortex XDR Pro GB

L1 Bithead

Hi,

Understand that cortex XDR Pro GB can ingest data from multiple source. My customer would like to use this license to ingest data from Fortinet firewall. Previously, I did sizing based on strata logging service estimator by selecting Cortex XDR product and chose the Palo firewall model to estimate average log rate.

But as I access the link, https://apps.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex-sizing-estimator , seems there is no selection option for Cortex XDR. Can anyone assist?

nuranisnadiah_0-1717467602114.png

Also, how can I do sizing based on Forti firewall? Is it I need to know the equivalent palo model with forti firewall the customer is using?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!