Enhanced Security Measures in Place:   To ensure a safer experience, we’ve implemented additional, temporary security measures for all users.

DHCP client Interface on OCI PA VM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

DHCP client Interface on OCI PA VM

L0 Member

Hi wondering if come one can help me and I am new to PA

I have deployed an OCI PA instance and configured all interfaces as Layer 3 > attached a V-Router and a Zone to interface and selected DHCP client. Still the Ethernet 1/1 is not showing an IP through PA-CLI.

Same steps as below URL 

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/10-2/pan-os-networking-admin/dhcp/configure-an-interface-as...

What am I doing wrong

There are no over lapping CIDR blocks and from OCI side I can see the IP address are being given to the firewall. But PA OS is not getting it (IP). How to troubleshoot or what need to be done to solve this.

Thank you and regards

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!