Firewall forwarding log to Private IP of Panorama --- failing - (AWS - VM series)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Firewall forwarding log to Private IP of Panorama --- failing - (AWS - VM series)

L2 Linker

I have an Panorama managing Firewalls (in different region , subscription) -- latched via Public IP.

The firewalls are set to forward logs to Panorama. 

Unfortunately , the Firewalls are forwarding logs to Private IP address (which is failing cause of no connectivity).

How can I force log forwarding to use Panorama's public IP address ?

I have already added the Public IP in Panorama Under (Setup -> Interface -> Management interface -> Public IP) .

Note - Panorama is set in Panorama mode ; with one disk added in collector group .

++ @jmeurer  -- Am I missing something here .

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

If the public IP is set on the Panorama side, you can try this.  Otherwise, you will need to contact TAC as the Public IP is the preferred IP that it should be using.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u0000008UpdCAE&lang=en_US%E2%80%A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!