VNET Transit Deployment Guide with Express Route - GatewaySubnet UDR error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VNET Transit Deployment Guide with Express Route - GatewaySubnet UDR error

L0 Member

Hello,

In order to integrate the Palo Alto Azure VM Series solution into my hub and spoke architecture, I followed the steps described in the deployment guide "azure-transit-vnet-deployment-guide-common-firewall-option.pdf" . Having already active Express Route connectivity I am stuck in section "13.1 - Configure Azure User-Defined Routes". I have created the UDR component well and added the routes described in the guide.

misterxiao_1-1598350653374.png

My problem occurs when I want to associate the created UDR to the subnet "GatewaySubnet", the association is not possible because of the following error message :

misterxiao_2-1598350780862.png

Yet I followed and respected the instructions described in the guide. On the Microsoft side (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-about-vpn-gateway-settings), it is recalled that the GatewaySubnet does not support a UDR with a default route 0.0.0.0/0

misterxiao_3-1598351070531.png

The deployment guide is dated January 2020 so it is up to date and complies with the best practices recommended by Microsoft. Do you have one or more solutions to my problem? thank you

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!