Who's coming to Ignite?!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Who's coming to Ignite?!

Retired Member
Not applicable

We're only a week away from Ignite and the Live Community team can't wait. This year, we'll have an even bigger group of folks participating in the event. "reaper", "jdelio", and "kiwi" will all be there, participating in the Live Community booth, breakout sessions, and more. It's a great opportunity meet these community leaders, ask them questions, and share stories about how you use Palo Alto Networks gear.

Also - as is becoming a tradition - we'll likely be bringing some giveaways. We like to do our best to take care of our community but it's hard to know how many members are going to be there.

So - who's coming? Reply, let us know, and let us know if there's anything you would like to discuss!

Cheers,

- Jef

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

I will be there.

would like to discuss GlobalProtect, making it better and easier for my users, better upgrading processes.

Retired Member
Not applicable

Awesome. Looking forward to meeting you. Stop by the Live booth - we'll hook you up! 😉

C'mon - who else is going to be there?

Hopefully next year.  This year there's just too much stuff going on to get away.

Sorry to hear that you cannot make it @Brandon_Wertz, we will look forward to meeting you next year possibly.

Otherwise we look forward to meeting everyone coming to Ignite 2016.

Please stop on by and say hello to the group! Jeff, Kim, Tom and Myself (Joe).

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!