Failed to send: file 'PA_XXXXXXXXXXXX46_dt_10.1.6-h6_20230411_2230_1-hr-interval_HOUR.tgz'.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Failed to send: file 'PA_XXXXXXXXXXXX46_dt_10.1.6-h6_20230411_2230_1-hr-interval_HOUR.tgz'.

L0 Member

Hi Live Community,

I've set up AIOps for NGFW Free in our setting. I then added 20 firewalls to the AIOps dashboard after that.

This critical alert comes via email every hour. File "PA_XXXXXXXXXXXXX46_dt_10.1.6-h6_20230411_2230_1-hr-interval_HOUR.tgz" could not be sent.

Does anyone know why I'm receiving this alert or have any experience with this problem?

Regards

SJK

Javed Khan
9 REPLIES 9

L1 Bithead

I have this exact same issue, no luck looking through documentation.

Roderick De La Rosa
Information Security Analyst
Palo Alto NGFW Apasionado
AiOPs for NGFW Biggest Fan
Expedition Migration Tool Wizard

L3 Networker

This message is generated from the firewall/Panorama (serial number xxxxx in the filename) when it can't send telemetry data to the AIOps in the cloud. Several deployment glitches can cause this - network connectivity, expired certificate, etc.

Did this show up just now, or was this an issue always? Suggest checking Setup>Management>Telemetry on the PAN-OS UI, to see if additional error messages are shown there that might help narrow down the problem.

Thank you so much for this detailed and quick response! I greatly appreciate it. This issue is on a PA-440, it was sending telemetry data completely fine for 2 days, this was back at the end of June. The error message is "CDL Receiver Key Empty". We use the free version of AiOps, from my understanding CDL/Logging-service license is not necessary.

RodyDeLaRosa_0-1692725788803.png

Roderick De La Rosa

L3 Networker

How did you get your PA to be in Dark Mode???

L1 Bithead

I use an Edge extension.

Roderick De La Rosa

called "Dark Reader"

Roderick De La Rosa

When you create a free instance of AIOPs, a free version of CDL is created. Check in the Hub, under the Support Account View > Settings > Manage Apps. Here is where info about the CDL instance is provided. 

If you could let us know what that says, hopefully we can narrow down the problem.

L1 Bithead

Thank you, Kaymorrison. I had no idea we had access to this! Our instance did not have a name. I wonder if this may be related to the issue. The instance name was just empty, looks like no one has ever accessed it.

Roderick De La Rosa

Your CDL instance? Not sure what you're referring to.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!