It works, sort of, and then it doesn't

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

It works, sort of, and then it doesn't

L4 Transporter

I think I did everything needed, between whitelisting, rules needed, licenses, OTP and so on, I can't say with 100% certainty.

However, I am able to get to the dashboard, but it still says zero devices onboarded and it's been hours now.  Then, all the sudden it will stop working with the error:

Unable to retrieve regional info. Request to:
api.prod.di.paloaltonetworks.cloud
failed. Please ensure you have whitelisted
Contact support if issue persists after whitelisting required domains

If I open up a new Incognito window, it'll connect to the dashboard again, but the original tab will not.  What the heck is going on and how do i troubleshoot it? 

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @RobertShawver ,

Maybe you could allow all outbound from the management interface of 1 NGFW and see if it connects?

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!