There is a problem with your entitlements, please contact hub team

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

L1 Bithead

I am trying to setup AIOps (free edition) and I'm stuck.  My devices are talking to the cloud becuase I see them in my AIOPs dashboard, but I'm not getting any other kind of data.  In the hub, the only two apps I have are AIOPs and Explore.  When I click the Explore button, I get the following message:

Please advise.

8 REPLIES 8

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @BobbyHiers ,

I am getting the same error right now.  It looks like an issue with the Hub.

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L3 Networker

We have seen this play out sometimes if there is a latency in the systems getting in sync. This should clear out by itself. Can you please try again to see if you still see this issue?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @svenkatarama ,

The error happens every time.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom: Sorry you are seeing this - one point of clarification - there is a log viewer in AIOps itself, and there is the Explore app. Am I right in understanding this is when you click the Explore App on the hub, not the log viewer inside AIOps?

If this is correct, the team would need some details about your environment to troubleshoot this. Can you please create a ticket with the Support team for the Explore App (Cortex Logging Service)?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @svenkatarama ,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, the issue is with the Explore app.  I do not have CDL.  However, Explore used to show basic functionality in conjunction with AIOps.  Now I get the error.  Maybe the permissions have changed.

I have a ticket open.

Thanks again!

Tom

L1 Bithead

I'm still getting the same error.  In other settings for the CDL, I get an error about my tenant ID.

L0 Member

Had a similar issue setting up AIOps free edition, no existing Data Lake subscription.  The fix was to edit AIOps for NGFW & populate the CORTEX DATA LAKE field.  I'm guessing it didn't populate because AIOps was activated before the CDL instance was created (the NGFW's weren't yet forwarding telemetry).

Edit:  The entitlements error went away almost immediately after populating the CDL field, but it took another hour or two before the AIOps dashboard went live.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @Justin_G ,

Thanks for the idea.  I double-checked the CDL field, and it is populated.  It was working before.

Tom

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!