Conversion Tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Conversion Tool

Not applicable

Hello,

We are looking to migrate the rules from our checkpoint R70 to our new PA-500.

I know there is a conversion tool available but I have no idea where to get it from.

The vendor we bought from just wants to sell us consulting worth almost 3x the cost of the firewall and I have Emailed PA who put me in touch with an engineer who hasn't responded to either of my Emails.

Does anyone know where I can possibly get the tool from?

Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

L2 Linker

Hi, I also migrated from CP. Our integrator proposed to use a tool from tufin http://www.tufin.com/.

I decided against it and recreated the rules manually, so I could do a little clean up of the rules. For that reason I can not comment if the tool is usable for migration to PA, but perhaps it's the direction your looking for.

PA Partners have a tool for Checkpoint conversion, but it's supposed to reserved to these partners.

L1 Bithead

Contact your Sales Engineer who can assist you with obtaining the Conversion tool.

Hi,

send an email to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com, you must to be a ACE or CNSE certified to get access to the tool.

Regards

How come these tools isnt published online lets say in the devcenter or such?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!