Custom Signature - Control News Feed on Facebook

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom Signature - Control News Feed on Facebook

L0 Member

Hi DevCenter Community,

My customer had requirement to control News Feed on Facebook. Have tried myself but couldn’t verify which fields + conditions to be used to make this work.

1- Block content from appearing on Facebook News Feed: customer need to block feed content from some Facebook’s user profile (ex: www.facebook.com/username) from appearing on News Feed display of all other Facebook’s users.

1.png

2- Block the display when click on See More on News Feed:

2.png

For example, I have 2 Facebook users for testing: Philip Panw and Panw Poc:

Priority of achievement as below order:

1. Prevent the appearance of Philip Panw from News Feed of Panw Poc

2. If can’t not meet #1 priority, then need to grey out every content of feed from Philip Panw. If not, then grey out some certain content of feed from Philip Panw

3. If can’t not meet all above priority, then need to replace the content of feed from Philip Panw with some text / comment / disclaimer…

This is very urgent so appreciate your kind help ASAP.

Thanks so much in advance.

Best regards,

//PC

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!