Need Help For Using XML API with Ansible

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Need Help For Using XML API with Ansible

L0 Member

Hi Everyone, need helping hand in my scenario I am calling xml api from ansible to generate the custom report to get top 10 src users consuming high bandwidth in my network and then I want to save only top src user in some variable and want to call the same variable which contains only 1 top src user in 2nd xml api to set qos policy for that user to allocate low qos bandwidth. I want to call it in ansible. I am having difficulty to store the top 1 src user value in some variable and to use the same in 2nd api call. I will highly appreciate if someone can help me here. Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!