XML API query to get detail information on Spyware IDs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XML API query to get detail information on Spyware IDs

L0 Member

Hello,

One of our customer has a question whether it is possible to get all spyware IDs using API?

They can get all Threat IDs with API as described in „XML-API-5.0-revC.pdf“ page 5:

1.jpg

Lower marking shows that all available xpaths are shown though API browser. But as far as I can get is this path:

2.png

So for the question – is it possible to get all spyware IDs with XML API ?

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

I don't think you can get detailed information for all of spyware IDs with single query but you can create a script to do that. Please refer my python script on GitHub for more detail.

listing signature script moved to GitHub

Thanks,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!