Create Report button missing logged in as cloud admin in Prisma Cloud

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Create Report button missing logged in as cloud admin in Prisma Cloud

Hi, I am working within the Prisma Cloud system logged in as cloud admin. In Complinace standards, there is no "create report

' button. 

3 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Hello George,

After you get to the Compliance dashboard, make sure you click a compliance standard in the table at the bottom of the page. Once you click the standard, you will see the Create Report button.

Regards,

Jose

View solution in original post

Thanks so much! I did see the button but when I tried to create I got an error with the content below. I also attached a screenshot.:

"400: Something went wrong. Please contact your Prisma Cloud support team.

Request ID: a77c4549dfe64cac9ef4910c759350bb"

L1 Bithead

I attempted a similar report on my system and it ran successfully. Unfortunately, I can tell you what the error code is referring to when you run your report. When you open your case, make sure to include the request ID error and your prisma account/tenant information.

Before opening a case, I would try the following:

1. Verify your prisma cloud service account is current with the correct read permissions for the cloud account.

2. Try running another compliance report. Perhaps on a different cloud account or cloud service provider.

This may help you to identify if it is common issue or unique to this compliance report.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jose

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

Hello George,

After you get to the Compliance dashboard, make sure you click a compliance standard in the table at the bottom of the page. Once you click the standard, you will see the Create Report button.

Regards,

Jose

Thanks so much! I did see the button but when I tried to create I got an error with the content below. I also attached a screenshot.:

"400: Something went wrong. Please contact your Prisma Cloud support team.

Request ID: a77c4549dfe64cac9ef4910c759350bb"

L1 Bithead

I attempted a similar report on my system and it ran successfully. Unfortunately, I can tell you what the error code is referring to when you run your report. When you open your case, make sure to include the request ID error and your prisma account/tenant information.

Before opening a case, I would try the following:

1. Verify your prisma cloud service account is current with the correct read permissions for the cloud account.

2. Try running another compliance report. Perhaps on a different cloud account or cloud service provider.

This may help you to identify if it is common issue or unique to this compliance report.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jose
  • 3 accepted solutions
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!