Agent upgrade failure 5.0.11

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Agent upgrade failure 5.0.11

L0 Member

Hello, 

I have issue to upgrade the affected version 5.0.11 to 5.0.12 on windows server 2008, when I install the msi  rollback to the last version. Is anyone has the same issue.

thanks 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks for your response, i tried to disable the anti-tamper protection but isn't the problem. I fixed the the problem by disable driver signature enforcement 

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Hi @elfayafi ,

Good day! Thank you for writing to live community!

Are you trying to perform offline install of the agent on top of Cortex XDR agent 5.0.11 installed on the endpoint? If that is the case, I recommend performing the agent upgrade from the Cortex XDR server. If you still want to perform the agent upgrade offline, you will have to disable anti-tamper protection using cytool commands and then you should be able to install the agent on top of the existing agent installation.

Hope this helps!  Please mark the response "Accept as Solution" if it helps.

Regards,

thanks for your response, i tried to disable the anti-tamper protection but isn't the problem. I fixed the the problem by disable driver signature enforcement 

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!