I have a question regarding a certain alert: Multiple user accounts deleted
1) Is it normal I can't find it in the Analytics BIOC list?
2) Is it possible to view the query behind these rules? because currently this is informational-low and we want to change the severity to a higher status.
3) if this is not possible, I'm guessing we have to write a custom rule for this?
1. I am looking into this why this rule does not appear.
2. These queries are managed by Cortex XDR Detections team and are constantly being added/updated to the existing list on the server side. As such, the queries are not viewable.
3. You can of course create a custom BIOC rule where you ingest AD logs and look for entries that log these behavior and go off it. That being said, a Correlation rule might be a better fit for the same as you need to look at historical data to formulate your logic.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!