Cortex XDR 7.4.1 in MAC having Malware Definition date as year 1970

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XDR 7.4.1 in MAC having Malware Definition date as year 1970

L1 Bithead

Cortex XDR 7.4.1 in MAC having Malware Definition date as year 1970 in The Global Protect.

Somehow, the AV definition date for Cortex in Global Protect is showing as 1970. User is not able to connect to Global Protect as its failing HIP match from the firewall that says the AV definition date should not be older than 7 days.

Business is impacted because lots of customers are having MAC and its for not just for only one version of MAC-OS.

Any Suggestions?

Anshu
2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

If there is an ongoing impact in your environment, then I suggest to document this issue within a support case in order to get the most effective response. It appears that initial investigation of issue needs to begin from the GP perspective, because XDR UI does not have a configuration option to make changes to Global Protect. 

There is already a case open at the Portal. - 01896134

I didn't get proper response or any solution yet. The Case was opened in 07/21/2021.

I thought I might get a solution for this. I didn't get any yet. 

Anshu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!