cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Cortex XDR | Azure AD Single Sign On Unauthorized. Error 4011

L0 Member

Hello all,

I am trying to setup SSO on my XDR tenant but I am getting the following message when login in
Unauthorized. Error 4011

In the console, the status is 401 Unauthorized

atayar_6-1687362113867.png

I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwF3hY3wgc0

The test user I created for this purpose should have the right access and in the right group, I don't think I'm missing anything from the video thus I am a bit lost.

atayar_0-1687361553703.png

atayar_5-1687361819856.png

atayar_1-1687361632598.png

atayar_3-1687361762026.png

atayar_2-1687361683180.png

Simple note: Those are not prod tenants, there is no fancy rules outside some conditional access but even I am disabling those it does not change

I am not refusing any tips to help me out, thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello @atayar 

Please refer to below article. It is regarding same error 4011 that you are getting. Try the troubleshooting steps.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u000000kFpHCAU

If above solution do not work for you please open a support case.

Hello,

Approved domain is not enabled. I will therefore open a ticket to the support, thank you anyway!

Kr

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!