CORTEX XDR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CORTEX XDR

L0 Member

I want to add palo alto firewalls to cortex xdr do I need to add only panorama or do I need to add 

Indvidual firewalls to get alert 

do i need to use firewall mgmt. ip or panorama mgmt. ip 

we have more than 300 firewalls split into HWAN and LAN MFG 

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

Hi @rudhramoorthy ,

thank you for writing to live community. 

if the above are all panorama managed firewalls, you can configure directly from panorama by choosing each device template to configure log forwarding. The logs are forwarded from firewalls only, however, it is tha panorama which can dictate the configuration for log forwarding. Each HA pair can be considered as 1 firewall. I am assuming you would have both in the device templates so it should be doable. 

Please mark the solution as “Accepted” if it answers you query.

regards.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!