Disabling CSP Login for Non-Admin Accounts in Cortex XDR with Azure SSO

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Disabling CSP Login for Non-Admin Accounts in Cortex XDR with Azure SSO

L1 Bithead

Hello, I have successfully implemented Single Sign-On (SSO) for Cortex XDR using Azure SSO. Now, I am looking to disable the Customer Support Portal (CSP) login for non-admin accounts. The goal is to ensure that only admin users have the ability to access the CSP, while other users authenticate via SSO. In another hand we are using CSP portal for other Palo Alto products. That's why we can't remove users from CSP. I would appreciate guidance on the best practices for achieving this, particularly any specific configurations or settings within Cortex XDR or Azure AD that need to be adjusted. Additionally, if there are any common pitfalls or considerations to be aware of, that information would be highly valuable. Thank you in advance for your assistance! Cortex XDR

Cortex XDR 

Ahmad Akbarov
0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!