Querying BitLocker status on a certain endpoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Querying BitLocker status on a certain endpoint

L1 Bithead

I am aware of "Disk Encryption Visibility" where we can see the encryption status all volumes under any endpoints. But it appears we can't filter on this field (Volumes Status).

Is there any way at all to programmatically answer a simple question like 'is volume X on endpoint Y encrypted?' or 'what endpoints don't have all volumes encrypted?' without going to "Disk Encryption Visibility" and look for such info manually?

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

Hello @tmeksik ,

Thank you for writing to live community.

Unfortunately we do not have the dataset to check the same information and I understand that you cannot filter on Volume status and neither you can export the table to filter in spreadsheet. Hence, I would suggest you to open a TAC case to raise a feature request to enable the filter or have the export option.

Hope this helps!

Please mark the response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your query.

Regards

Hope this helps!

Please mark the response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your query.

Ashutosh Patil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!