Vulnerability Assessment - missing CVE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Vulnerability Assessment - missing CVE?

L4 Transporter

How fast are these CVEs being updated?

This one is missing in our list:

https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2023-23415

BR

Rob

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi @RFeyertag,

I've checked and it is not yet covered by XDR. The best place to ask about CVE coverage would be by raising a support ticket through the support portal and asking when/if said CVE would be added to the scope of XDR.

Hope this helps.

Visit our Cortex XDR Customer Corner on Live Community to access resources for your product journey, engage in discussions with community members and subject matter experts, and register for upcoming events: Cortex XDR Customer Corner

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @RFeyertag

2 days ago Palo Alto has published this KB article covering vulnerabilities from March 2023 patch Tuesday. The CVE you mentioned in your post was addressed with Threat ID 93571.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

Hello @PavelK

do you know how long will it take to see it in cortex xdr pro?

BR

Rob

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thank you for reply @RFeyertag

unfortunately, I do not know. As of now, the coverage is only for PAN-OS. I would perhaps open a ticket or contact account team to get more more information on this.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L4 Transporter

Hi @RFeyertag,

I've checked and it is not yet covered by XDR. The best place to ask about CVE coverage would be by raising a support ticket through the support portal and asking when/if said CVE would be added to the scope of XDR.

Hope this helps.

Visit our Cortex XDR Customer Corner on Live Community to access resources for your product journey, engage in discussions with community members and subject matter experts, and register for upcoming events: Cortex XDR Customer Corner

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!