cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Windows Server 2008 and Cortex XDR 5.0

L1 Bithead

Hello,

Just to be sure. Are the Windows Server 2008 secured with the Cortex XDR 5.0 agent as the Windows Server 2003 are, until June 1, 2024 ?

I mean, it's not clear when I see that : 

RemiLiquete_0-1694618565636.png

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hello @RemiLiquete 

End of Life here is for the agent. Agent version 5.0 is going to reach EOL by June 1, 2024.

You can refer to this page for EOL details of all the XDR agent versions.

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/end-of-life-announcements/end-of-life-summary#trap...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello @RemiLiquete 

End of Life here is for the agent. Agent version 5.0 is going to reach EOL by June 1, 2024.

You can refer to this page for EOL details of all the XDR agent versions.

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/end-of-life-announcements/end-of-life-summary#trap...

Hello,

Thank you for you answer.
I did see this page. But I thought agent version 5.0 was only supported until June 1, 2023 for Windows Server 2003 (which makes no sense).
But my image is confusing when it's clearly written it's supported for WS 2K3 but not for WS 2008.

I will assume WS 2008 are supported then.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!