XDR agent quota exceeded

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XDR agent quota exceeded

L1 Bithead

We're running 7.4.x currently and we've been seeing a ton of these alerts lately, and it seems to be for the same four or so machines out of several thousand. It is just alert after alert. I checked the log folders on the machines and they aren't anywhere near full for what we set for the log folder limit. I even emptied one of them and it was still generating alerts. I ended up uninstall/reinstalling and that seems to have done the trick, for now, but...

a) I'm worried that's just a bandaid and these alerts are going to show up again, it's only a matter of time,

and b) I'd really like to know if anyone knows what causes these? I'd rather not bandaid.

Thanks all!

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi Enewman,

I was wondering yesterday when I read your message if there might be some difference between the computers with this strange behaviour and the other ones that are not giving you any problems. Do they all have the same OS ? any kind of app installed in the ones giving problems that might mess up with xdr agent ? 

Otherwise I would recommend you to open a support ticket.

KR,

Luis 

L1 Bithead

Same OS, same version, same updates even, nothing different installed anywhere. These machines are very cookie-cutter as they are used in retail stores and must all be the same.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!