Can run playbook in incident but not job

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can run playbook in incident but not job

L1 Bithead

Currently creating a job to fetch and create an incident through an integration. The job works fine on the test server but doesn't work on production. Forcing the job to run doesn't output an error or even a record of the job attempting to run. But when I run the playbook in an incident, it works as intended. 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Follow up answer, I had to set the Type to "Job" for it to work

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

Great question.

A couple of follow up questions for you. 

. What integration are you pulling from? 
. Is the integration instance you're pulling from in your test server the same instance you're pulling from in your production server? 

Also, 

Would it be possible for your use-case to bypass using the job all together? Depending on what it is you're trying to do it may be more beneficial to tie the playbook to an incident type -> Configure your classifiers appropriately -> set the integration in questions fetch interval to the desired amount of time. 

Follow up answer, I had to set the Type to "Job" for it to work

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!