Cisco Umbrella Cloud Security integration API update

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cisco Umbrella Cloud Security integration API update

L0 Member

I have been notified by my firewall team that the Cisco Umbrella API is being updated to version 2. I have tried updating the creds that I am using to this new version but with no luck. Has anyone else been having the same issues? The current version will be end of life on September 1st.

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

Hey @ScottPierce ,

Which Cisco Umbrella integration are you specifically referring to? If it's for the Cloud Security integration, that is currently in development now to release a new version that is compliant with the v2 Umbrella API. That is targeting for a end of Q3 release. 

L0 Member

Sorry, yes I am referring to the Cisco Umbrella cloud security content back that appears to be "Community Contribution" 

L4 Transporter

Hi @ScottPierce,

For community contributed content please leave a review for the pack on the Marketplace. That is the only way to contact the developer. 

@mcooley is referring to the other Cisco Umbrella integration supported by us. Priority and speed at which integrations are updated depend on the number of votes. Feel free to up vote ideas that you are interested in. I've listed a few that might help with your Umbrella issue. 

Cisco Umbrella API v2 - https://xsoar.ideas.aha.io/ideas/FR-I-3273

Blocking Commands - https://xsoar.ideas.aha.io/ideas/FR-I-131

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!