cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Help with Cortex XSOAR API

L1 Bithead

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working with XSOAR API, and I'd like to get some help in this way.

I gotta gather all the data from a specific dashboard. I know that there is one API endpoint that I can use for it but, the documentation does not explain properly how to use each endpoint in XSOAR, and I can't do any request correctly.

For example, I have to use this endpoint:

SergioPalacios_0-1724228708500.png

Everything looks well explained regarding to the response but... If it is a "POST" endpoint, where is the request parameters information? There's any information about it and I can't know what the format or content of the expected response is.

I'd like to get some help about this, and I'd like to know if I'm not the only one that have several difficulties trying to use XSOAR API (any version).

I think XSOAR API Documentation has to be reviewed...

All the best.

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

The guide what you are referencing has some gaps like what you mentioned, for XSOAR 8 that's a new guide available https://cortex-panw.stoplight.io/docs/cortex-xsoar-8/wsqd67wlbojbu-cortex-xsoar-8-overview but for version 6 sometimes dev tools in browser helps to investigate endpoints behaviour. Are you looking for details regarding specifically that query and endpoint?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!