cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

How to get Task Duration

L1 Bithead

Hello.

I am interested in obtaining the execution time of automated tasks run on the Playbook. I understand that it is possible to refer to the individual execution times on the GUI. However, I do not know how to get the total execution time or the individual execution times using commands or other methods. Is there a good way to do this?

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

The !startTimer and !stopTimer are the way to go, you can also configure them on section headers and tasks using the Timer tab

L1 Bithead

Hi, @gcariou .

Thanks for your response !

It is indeed possible to record the execution time of Automation in Context by setting up a Timer tab.

However, it is possible to see the execution time of Automation and others from Task details without setting a specific Timer field. This leads us to believe that somewhere in the logs on XSOAR, there is a log about the execution time by default.

Is it possible to retrieve the value of this log using a command or API?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!