How to send command (like !send-mail) between two tenants?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to send command (like !send-mail) between two tenants?

L2 Linker

Hi all,I have two tenants. One of them is called A and one is called B. I have Mail integration on tenant B. How can I run "!send-mail to= example[@]example[.]com subject=Hello body=Hello body" from tenant A to tenant B? Is it done with demisto.internalHTTPRequest()?

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hi @YilmazDincer 

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by sending an email from tenant A to tenant B. Are you trying to create an incident in tenant B by sending an email from tenant A?
XSOAR does not have a built-in mailbox for inbound emails, only an outbound email address for environments that might not have any mail integration setup. 
demisto.internalHTTPRequest() is Get and Post requests for supported XSOAR URL so I wouldn't think that will work since there is no URL for email.

If your goal is to create an incident in tenant B triggered by an email sent from tenant A, I would suggest to create an independent email instance in tenant B and send an email from tenant A to the instance email address in tenant B.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!