Issues with Report Creation in Cortex XSOAR 6.12 Free Edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Issues with Report Creation in Cortex XSOAR 6.12 Free Edition

L0 Member

I'm currently using the free edition of Cortex XSOAR and have encountered a couple of issues related to reports:

1. Missing "Add New Report" Button: According to the documentation and tutorials I've followed, there should be an "Add Report" button in the reports interface. However, in my instance, this button is missing. Is this a limitation of the free edition, or might there be something else I'm overlooking? 

chmalla9_0-1722191186602.png

2. Error Creating Investigation Summary Report: When I try to create an investigation summary report on an incident, I get the following error: "cannot create report from template." I'm not sure what might be causing this error and how to resolve it.

chmalla9_1-1722191219379.png

Has anyone else experienced these issues or have any insights on how to address them? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Hi chmalla9

Please confirm if you installed the XSOAR Community Edition smoothly and without missing any system requirements. If so, please try to use a new user with an administrator role and permissions to create a new report. You should also be able to create new dashboards (widgets). 

Please let me know if the problem persists and if you can create new Dashboards/Reports.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!