NFR License For XSOAR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

NFR License For XSOAR

L0 Member

Hello,

Is there any way we can get a NFR (Not For Resale) License for XSOAR ?? to test and get used to about the products.??

Thanks

Argha

5 REPLIES 5

L2 Linker

Yes, you can self obtain Community Edition
https://start.paloaltonetworks.com/sign-up-for-community-edition.html

It is fully functionally for 30days, and thereafter some limitations of feeds and daily automations counts imposed.
https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xsoar/6-2/cortex-xsoar-admin/cortex-xsoar-overview/c...

When you subscribe to a license, you're also eligible for Dev or Training licenses as part of your subscription.

Good luck in your evaluation!

Hello Jgomes,

Thanks you for your reply.. Lets say i am already using the "Community Edition" for more than 30 days and specific restrictions are now imposed.

So how should i now subscribe for a license - Dev or Training License is there a specific process or procedure for that ??

Thanks

Argha

I noticed no other responses to your additional question.

XSOAR will continue to run but with the license restrictions noted for community edition. This is normally adequate for Dev and training. During or soon after you evaluation, someone should reach out to you to discuss evaluation and if you require a production license. This is based on the information you filled in when obtaining the community edition.
If you are an existing PAN customer, you will have an account team to reach out to - to discuss production license. If your new PAN customer, you can contact sales directly https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company/contact-sales

As noted, you are are eligible for additional dev/training license matching you production license and seat count

If this has now answered all your questions, please kindly accept one of the solution answers.

L0 Member

So I purchased the NFR license and now cannot figure out how to register the SN or active the app or anything. There doesn't seem to be any "day 0 and day 1" documentation about it. No place in the support portal will allow me to add the serial number/token. Anyone ever set it up from ground zero before?

Having the same issue.....purchased the NFR, try to apply the license and get a parsing error. 

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!