Unable to retrieve work_notes from Servicenow.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve work_notes from Servicenow.

L1 Bithead

We have the Servicenow V2 integratoin enabled and we are able to retrieve "comments' but "work_notes" are not visible.

- No errors are observed (it's just empty)
- We are able to "add" work_notes from XSOAR.

- We verified the permissions of the accounts being used in ServiceNow and no restrictions. 
- The "Use Display Value" checkbox is selected.

- The integration settings are verified with Palo Alto and another provider and they are correct. 

Does anoyone has any similar issues? Or any ideas what else to look at?  

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Hi @MarcoHersbach, For work notes to be synced between XSOAR and ServiceNow, ensure that the below fields are correct in the instance configuration:

- Work Note Entry Tag To ServiceNow

- Work Note Entry Tag From ServiceNow

- Incident Mirroring Direction - Incoming and Outgoing

Please note that mirroring is a background process, some errors might not be printed to the warrroom, ensure that you check the server.log file for errors related to the ServiceNow integration. 

If you're still unable to get this to work. I would also recommend trying a ServiceNow dev (https://developer.servicenow.com/dev.do) instance with full admin permissions. I've tested the integration with this and it works. 

L1 Bithead

@jfernandes1 , thanks for your reply. 

I also tested it with incident mirroring but it doesn't even work with the "

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 31 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!