XSOAR Exchange Integration Search Limit - It Does Not Return More Than 100 Result

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

XSOAR Exchange Integration Search Limit - It Does Not Return More Than 100 Result

L0 Member

Hello,

I have EWS2 integration on my XSOAR. When I try to delete phishing mail, for try to determine itemIds of mail will be deleted, I use ews-search-mailboxes command with +500 mail addresses. Syntax is correct but it give me only 100 results. I changed limit value at playground and I changed integration source code (limit value for ews-search-mailboxes) but it still give 100 results.

Is there anyone faced and solved this issue?

Regards

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi @cef63964 ,

The documentation explains that there is a default limit which is 100. However, you should be able to increase. If it does not work, please open a support ticket. Normally, we don't recommend to change the source code as you might break how the integration functions.

https://xsoar.pan.dev/docs/reference/integrations/ews-v2#ews-search-mailbox

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!