custom mail app-id

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

custom mail app-id

L1 Bithead

hi. 

I'am trying to create a custom mail app-id filter, for matching; to whom mail is gonging to and from what domain.

I have add smtp as a parent application in the app-id.

application-smtp

My app-id is matching the helo, mail from, rcp, data. from the mail. The policy with this custom app-id is partial match, if I only has this, the data is dropt. 

application-ports

application-signature

policy-rule

If I add a new policy row with application smtp below my custom app-id, the first package that came in match smtp, and all blowing data is matching my custom app-id. 

policy-rule-smtp

the row application smtp, is becuse to make this policy working i hade to add smtp in the rule, the problem to do so is that it also match evry smtp packaged that comes in to the firewall.

Have i missed somthing? or how can I solve this?

/Kristofer

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!