Supporting multiple customer accounts with one e-mail-ID

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Supporting multiple customer accounts with one e-mail-ID

L0 Member

Hello, I work for a hardware reseller supporting many of your Palo Alto customers. My colleague's and I have our e-mail IDs tied to only one of our (and your) customers accounts. We are finding it difficult at best to open cases and support our other customers when our e-mail IDs have us locked to only one customer account. Can our profiles be altered such that our e-mail login IDs are truly generic and tied back to only our company? And then after logging into the portal, we can select a specific customer account whom we are authorized to work with from a secondary list?   

Thanks in advance for any advice on this topic. 

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!