cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Configuration merge not working

L1 Bithead

Hello all,

I am using Expedition version 1.2.40 running on Ubuntu 20.04.5 Server.

Everything is apt updated and upgraded to latest versions as of 10/14/2022.

I am migrating a configuration from a Cisco ASA to a PA 440 device.

I have imported the 440 base configuration into expedition. I also imported my ASA configuration into expedition.

I cleaned my configuration and am now ready to export. When I try to drag vsys1 over to the base configuration vsys 1 and drop the screen flashes, and then the merge button does not ungrey to allow merging.

I don't have any odd objects or other configurations. everything is green in the config panels. How would I troubleshoot this issue? I'm not sure where to go look for debugging information.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide I have about 150 more firewalls to migrate so I need to get this figured out. LOL.

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi @crose_mcnc The merge button should be green and can be click anytime even before you drag and drop . Can you please share screenshot to show your issue ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!