Expedition Dashboard shows Update Available

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Dashboard shows Update Available

L1 Bithead

Upon login, the Expedition Dashboard shows Update Available to 1.2.49. However, when I try to update in APT, it shows the latest package is installed. How do I get Expedition GUI to see this is on the latest version?

# sudo apt-get install expedition-beta
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
expedition-beta is already the newest version (1.2.49).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 100 not upgraded.

7 REPLIES 7

L6 Presenter

@spapesh From the message it seems like you are already in the latest v1.2.49, can you please verify that from the GUI-> dashboard, the version info is located on the left upper corner section

Under Expedition Release Information on the Dashboard, I have a table with column headers Name and Value. However, nothing is populated below. All the Expedition Internal Checks on the right hand side of the screen are all green. 

@spapesh Could you try to restart the expedition VM and try login with different browser, google chrome is recommended browser

I rebooted the Ubuntu Server.

I was using MS Edge to access the tool.

I opened Chrome v109, cleared all browsing data, and logged into Expedition. No change in behavior.

I am thinking I may need to rebuild my server. Is there a way to export and reimport projects? If so, can I be provided the steps?

Thank you!

L0 Member

I have the same issue for months. Have updated a few times, just updated from 1.2.48 to 1.2.58 and it never populates the release information on the dashboard.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!