Expedition

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition

L1 Bithead

Hello, does anyone know in which path/directory of the ubuntu server the product is installed?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Expedition is installed in /var/www/html , when you create project , it will be stored in /home/usrSpace/ , for recommended Hard drive space, you can refer to the installation guide. Don't need to make specific partition, just allocate enough hard drive space, and leave the partition default. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

/var/www/html

Good morning, thanks for the reply. Searching the server, I can't find the route you indicate. Really the information I need to know, is once installed the product in which routes it works. Greetings

@AlvaroHH Not sure what you mean "which route", once you finished installation of Expedition, you will login via GUI , here is the installations guide:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/expedition-articles/expedition-documentation/ta-p/215619?attach...

Good morning, with respect to the "path" what I really mean is where the expedition installs the product, since the documentation does not indicate it. The reason is to know how much disk space is needed, for example in /var or /usr

Expedition is installed in /var/www/html , when you create project , it will be stored in /home/usrSpace/ , for recommended Hard drive space, you can refer to the installation guide. Don't need to make specific partition, just allocate enough hard drive space, and leave the partition default. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!