Impossible to drag and drop server profiles in vsys1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Impossible to drag and drop server profiles in vsys1

L0 Member

Hello,

I succedeed to drag and drop all sections (Network, shared, vsys1...) but when i tried to drag and drop Log Forwarding profile from the input (config of PA5060) to output (config of PA5220), it doesn't work (see the screenshots2020-07-08_14h34_06.png2020-07-08_14h33_53.png in attachment).

I have the same issue to drag and drop profiles to shared in the output conf.

Do you have any idea to solve this issue ?

For your information, the values are in pink.

The version of the VM of Expedition is 1.1.10 in VMWare.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Kevin MELKA

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi @kmelka 

please try update your expedition to latest version 1.1.73 , also Is your purpose simply wants to upgrade your hardware from 5060 to 5220 ? If that’s the case , have you try export config from 5060 and load it to 5220 without using expedition?  Please reference https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/migrating-from-5060-to-5220/td-p/199309

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!