Sending Expedition's Logs to Syslog

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Sending Expedition's Logs to Syslog

L2 Linker

Hi everyone,

We wants to forward Expedition's logs like login/logout or audit log to their syslog server like Splunk or smt. I couldn't see any syslog option on admin or user guide, also in UI either. Is there any way to send these logs?

BR

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi @YEmreSeven,

Thanks for reaching out.

Expedition1 is not offering that capability. Requests information is stored in the apache2 logs.

On the other hand Expedition2 offers the capability to log mentioned actions and offer them via an API call.

Let me know if above answers your question,

Best regards,

David

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi @YEmreSeven,

Thanks for reaching out.

Expedition1 is not offering that capability. Requests information is stored in the apache2 logs.

On the other hand Expedition2 offers the capability to log mentioned actions and offer them via an API call.

Let me know if above answers your question,

Best regards,

David

L2 Linker

Thanks @dpuigdomenec, I will try with Expedition2.

BR

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!