Static Route Import 1.0.106

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Static Route Import 1.0.106

L2 Linker

Static routes appear to not be able to be imported into CSV when using 1.0.106. Would someone please try and let me know if successful?

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

It works, the only weird thing we've found is when you selec the template where to import the view changes to the paloalto import, so I had to naveigate again to CSV and then click on the VR and the VSYS to import but imported correctly, I will open a big to avoid the view change when the template is selected. !

Mine never appear for mapping even after the selection. would you add your imported csv to this post for me to try? maybe it is formatting?

Attached, its pretty straight forward. Then I mapped first col with IPaddress, second with netmask and third as Gateway

10.0.0.0;255.255.255.0;10.0.0.1
20.0.1.0;255.0.0.0;20.0.2.1

So, there are a few problems.

1) When there is a problem somewhere in my file that is causing the entire file to fail, is there a log of what line it is erroring out on?

2) it isn't importing my next hop for some reason and I dont know why, is there a place I can send my file?

3) There is no option for Administrative Distance

4) Cosmetic, but Gateway should be named "NextHop"

Here is a sample: interface, name, ip/CIDR, NextHop(Gateway), Metric

'''

ethernet1/9.904;166.26.100.201-32;166.26.100.201/32;172.16.4.1;1

'''

It appears that if I add an interface, that the next hop disappears.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!