Unable to retrieve running configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to retrieve running configuration

L1 Bithead

I cannot retrive running configuration from Expedition through Devices menu. After click "Retrieve Contents" and select "running configuration", I can see running configuration is downloading but there's running configuration as a result. Even manually upload XML configuration file still no luck.

Only way to make it done is imported within project. But still cannot get exactly current running configuration (Got ealier config version).

Please some one help me on this issues. Thank you

Expedition:  v. 1.1.63

FW: PA3220 and PA5220

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi Tutchapon, 

what version of Expedition you have ? After retrieved contents from device , try to create a new project click on the settings of the project , assigned the device to the project , and go to import, double click on the device to import the config . 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!