2 Factor with Palo Alto, best solution?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

2 Factor with Palo Alto, best solution?

L3 Networker

What does everyone have setup as far as 2 factor goes?

I have a consultant here and we're thinking about going to the Microsoft MFA server route. Seems ok but not very flexible for things other than VPN.

Any feedback on other solutions would be appreciated. I was hoping to get all external client VPN using 2 factor, next I would like to have 2 factor bound to every domain admin account.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

http://smspasscode.com works nicely for admin and GlobalProtect access (disclaimer; I used to work for the company). Very flexible product.

Whatever you do - just stay away from RSA :smileylaugh:

thanks ill take a look

L0 Member

Phonefactor works well - before Microsoft bought it. I don't know what state it is in now. But it was really nice...everyone has a phone now....

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!