ACC shows ipv6 addresses in source/destination IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACC shows ipv6 addresses in source/destination IP

L1 Bithead

Hello, I have a PA-220 with PANOS 10.1.3 installed. I see IPv6 addresses in source/destination IP widget. It started from 10.1.x version

does anybody has the same issue?

RudolfTorvenyi1_0-1636825317441.png

104 REPLIES 104

L2 Linker

PA-820 Please Gents do anything to solve this issue, IT is not normal I think, when so much people telling that they had issue with ACC tab ipv4 displaying and no one not answering ti us.

P.S. also please stop to reply that in PA800 series this issue marked as solved, because it is not true. May be you marked it like solved, you can mark it as you wish but issue still present.

I directly speak about PA820

Try the Beta version. I've just installed it today and this problem is not showing any more
I have a PA-820 Box

What is the name of the version?
I'll check it tomorrow and post the result here.

Ahmed_Osama_1-1644777768539.png

10.2.0-c346.dev_n_rel

Unfortunately I do not see anything after 10.1.4

((

Capture.PNG

Please check the link for beta version registration 

https://beta.paloaltonetworks.com/Registration/Index?betaID=243 

Many thanks to @LAYER_8 for posting the registration details

L2 Linker

Same issue here on a PA-820 cluster as well as PA-220 Lab cluster, both systems on 10.1.4.

Panorama on version 10.1.4-h2 looks correct.

If you get involved in the beta, the list is pretty impressive of new features, especially the routing and security improvements. However... I've been BEGGING for a dark mode internally for so long now. Not a fan of the color facelift marketing went through with. 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

L2 Linker

Unfortunately by the few reasons I can't download 10.1.4-h2 or 10.2.0-c 346.dev_n_reel, so may be someone will upload it here? Or maybe you know when planning rollout stable sw for all?

10.1.4-h2 is only available for Panorama at the moment, at least for PA-820. The monitoring on the firewalls itself shows the ipv6 ip's while panorama shows ipv4.

Guess we have to wait...

L2 Linker

Hi again gents!

Today I saw 10.1.4-h4, but in this time I don't want immediately update like in previous months, so my question is: Any body already updated to 10.1.4-h4? What about ACC tab is there still issue with ip4 or finally solved?  

Gonna perform the update now on a PA-220 cluster in our lab, situation now:PA-220-ip1.png

Update follows.

Update to 10.1.4-h4 done, no difference in the ACC view.

PA-220-ip2.png

It's just super, I think we can forgot about normal ACC Tab work, so long time, so much complaints and ZERO effect, PERFECT SERVICE.

L1 Bithead

I've given up.  Too many issues on 10.1 and not addressing issues, so we have to roll back.

The latest issue is URL Filtering license was changed to Advanced URL Filtering.  However, when the old license is present, NO URL FILTERING WORKS!  This may just be another PA220 issue, but if you renewed this year, your PAN-DB URL filtering license will be expired with this new Advanced license active.  View your monitoring URL filtering and use the Palo test URL's.  If you can access the malware-test, your users are not protected.

• 104 replies
  • 9 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!