Access Management via GP and Tunnel vpn ipsec

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

L4 Transporter

Good afternoon, I have a question, please support me. I have the following scenario.

Site 1: The main site as a Global Protect VPN concentrator and also as a central point of two IPSEC VPN tunnels.

Site 2: Site with Dynamic IP ( PPPoE ) connected by an IPSEC VPN tunnel to the central site. The Palo Alto MGT IP is on the same subnet as the LAN.

Site 3: Site with Dynamic IP ( PPPoE ) connected by an IPSEC VPN tunnel to the central site. The MGT IP of the Palo Alto site is in the same sub network as the LAN.

1.- Is it possible from the Global Protect VPN access on site 1, the main site, to reach via https the administration IPs of the other two Palo Alto sites?

2.- Also from the central site, from the LAN of the central site, I can reach the administration of the other two sites, via IPSEC tunnels.

Thank you very much, I remain attentive, best regards.

High Sticker
1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Yes this should be possible with the following:

• Routing - make sure the routes are correct for the lans on the other side of the VPN tunnel to the central site and vice versa.
  • Make sure the VPN tunnels are up
  • Make sure there are security policies in place to allow the traffic to flow.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!