ACE Exam - PAN-OS 4.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACE Exam - PAN-OS 4.0

L4 Transporter

This test is killing me! I've tried twice and failed both times. I've gone through the Firewall Configuration Essentials 101 PowerPoint half a dozen times, in detail, as well as the Administrator's guide, a dozen technical documents, etc., before each attempt and I have gotten a 69% both times. I  think several of the questions are horrible and are not specific enough. I've been playing on these firewalls for months now, and I have configured two of them from the ground up, so I am fairly comfortable configuring them.

Any suggestions on how to pass this thing?

8 REPLIES 8

L6 Presenter

Some questions need memorizing things not knowhow. I think you have to remember questions and examine the asnwers you gave so that you'll pass on third.

There are many questions I remembered from the first time through and I studied up on them. Some of the questions I couldn't find a clear answer for. The CCNA exam was easier than this. I could at least buy a book where all the topics on the exam could be studied and I didn't have to use a thousand different resources.

CCNA is easy because of dumps no knowledge(except for some people)

Admin guide will solve most of questions.

I don't test dump. You learn nothing from it.

L4 Transporter

I was going to ask everyone for suggestions on this test as I'm studying for it.  Not excited to hear you find it harder than the CCNA though.  Any suggestions on review other than the 101 course and the Admin guide?

Anyone who's passed it have any suggestions as to what they did?

Read through the admin guide several times and any documentation the admin guide refers to.

I say it was harder than the CCNA because with the CCNA you can find material to study that covers all topics in one source, like a good CCNA textbook. There is also a clear cut list of exam topics. Good luck finding this with Palo Alto exams. There are several questions on the exam I could not find a clear answer for anywhere, not even from the admin guide. Basically, the correct answer to those questions come from personal experience.

Yeah, I wondered, I've already caught a couple contradictions on the 101-guide that confused me...

L0 Member

Hi Mario,
If you want to pass the PAN-OS 4.0 exam in the first attempts. I highly recommend using ExamsGeek.com actual exam questions. That is closely relevant to the  ACE certification exam. After using ExamsGeek.com actual product you will accept that it takes you a step closer to success.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!