AlienVault miner configuration issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

AlienVault miner configuration issues

L1 Bithead

The default user_AlienVault is working without errors but attempting to create nodes with user_SomethingElse for different feeding choices only produced errors. 

Example:

basepoller._poll ERROR: Exception in polling loop for AlientVaultNonDefault: AlientVaultNonDefault - collection SomethingElse not found

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/minemeld/engine/core/minemeld/ft/basepoller.py", line 732, in _poll

performed = self._polling_loop()

File "/opt/minemeld/engine/core/minemeld/ft/basepoller.py", line 579, in _polling_loop

iterator = self._build_iterator(now)

File "/opt/minemeld/engine/core/minemeld/ft/taxii.py", line 1132, in _build_iterator

self._check_collections(tc)

File "/opt/minemeld/engine/core/minemeld/ft/taxii.py", line 343, in _check_collections

(self.name, self.collection))

Any advice, guides, or hints are much appreciated and thank you very much for your time and assistance.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

It seems I was getting confused with the configurations. The user does not require changes as I was trying to unnecessarily recreate nodes.

Conf'ed username:

user_AlienVault 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

It seems I was getting confused with the configurations. The user does not require changes as I was trying to unnecessarily recreate nodes.

Conf'ed username:

user_AlienVault 

Thank you!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!