Android VPN Split Tunneling

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Android VPN Split Tunneling

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I have problems with Splti tuneling and Android devices using preinstalled VPN Android client. There is a workaround to solve it ?

Regards, Jorge Goya.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi

Could You be more specific about Your problem? Give us details

Do You have Portal licence ? if so - You can get dedicated PAN clinet from Google Play.

Regards

Slawek

Hi,

I haven´t Global Protect license so I must use Android preinstalled VPN client. Without split tunneling it´s works but when I activate split tunneling the device connect to but doesn´t work.

Do you know a free VPN client for Android that can run with splt tunneling ?

Regards, Jorge.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!